Mid-Day Market Movers focus on above average volume, price action, breakout chart trends and news - posted throughout the day live at the top of InvestorsGuru.com and on our Hot Sheet. Below recaps last week's movers, all prices when posted, week high price Wk-H:, with a brief company description and recent news headlines. Submit any ticker symbol to our Detailed Quote Portal (top-left of all pages) for quotes, java charts, research and news, or to comment/share.
(NYSE: VG) Vonage Holdings Corp. $4.52 Wk-H: $4.84
- a leading provider of communications services via cloud-connected devices worldwide, CEO to Present at Internet, Media & Telecom. Conf.
NYSE MKT AMEX
(AMEX: INO) Inovio Pharmaceuticals Inc. (11 posts since $0.53 in April) $2.57 Wk-H: $2.66
- focused on cancer, challenging diseases and vaccines, Unveils Potent New Immune Activator
(AMEX: URG)(TSX: URE) Ur-Energy Inc. $0.87 $1.24 $1.04 $1.24 $1.47 Wk-H: $1.49
- now producing at its first ISR uranium mine in SC Wyoming called the Lost Creek project, Dec. 31 Updated Preliminary Economic Assessment
(AMEX: RNN) Rexahn Pharmaceuticals Inc. $0.47 $0.58 $0.46 $0.61 $1.03 Wk-H: $1.17
- develops oncology therapies, $20M $1.05 units; Phase IIa Clinical Trial of Archexin in Patients with Metastatic Renal Cell Carcinoma
(AMEX: ETAK) Elephant Talk Communications Inc. $1.18 $0.975 $1.34 $1.77 Wk-H: $1.79
- software DNA platforms for security/anti-fraud in mobile, telecom and financial, to Present at Financial Markets Equity Conf.
(AMEX: CAK) CAMAC Energy Inc. $0.915 $0.98 $1.20 $1.63 Wk-H: $1.73
- offshore O&G leases in deep water Nigeria, Kenya, The Gambia W-Africa, Schedules Feb. 13 Special Meeting of Stockholders
(NASDAQ: VISN) VisionChina Media Inc. $2.83 $4.54 $12.28 $14.76 $28.15 Wk-H: $36.71
- one of China's largest digital TV ad networks on mass transportation: 110k+ TVs in buses/subways, Excl. Strategic Co-op. with Baidu Games
(NASDAQ: ARIA) ARIAD Pharmaceuticals Inc. $3.72 $6.90 $9.56 Wk-H: $9.83
- spikes on Eli Lilly buyout rumors; Commercial Availability of Iclusig (Ponatinib) for Patients with Refractory Philadelphia + Leukemias in U.S.
(NASDAQ: BDSI) BioDelivery Sciences International Inc. $2.35 $8.25 Wk-H: $9.49
- with Endo Pharma: Positive Top-Line Results from Phase III Clinical Trial of BEMA Buprenorphine in Opioid Naive Patients with Chronic Pain
(NASDAQ: UPI) Uroplasty Inc. $4.43 Wk-H: $5.40
- medical device co. that makes innovative proprietary products to treat voiding dysfunctions, Q3 US Urgent PC Sales +19%, total $6.4M +14%
(NASDAQ: LUNA) Luna Innovations Inc. $2.50 Wk-H: $3.36
- makes new-generation products for telecom., aerospace, auto, energy & defense markets, Sells Shape-Sensing Technology for Medical Apps.
(OTCBB: ELTP) Elite Pharmaceuticals Inc. $0.119 $0.33 Wk-H: $0.375
- assists partners in making off-patent drugs, Initiates Pivotal Bioequivalence Study for Second Opioid Abuse Deterrent Product
TSX (quote T. and ticker symbol)
(TSX: AC.B) Air Canada $1.43 $2.90 $2.65 $3.43 $4.66 $5.72 $5.94 $7.56 $8.80 $9.67 Wk-H: $9.90
- Provides Pension Plan Solvency Update - Domestic Plans Estimated to be in a Small Surplus Position as at January 1, 2014
(TSX: SW)(NASDAQ: SWIR) Sierra Wireless Inc. $13.99 $14.47 $18.28 $21.40 $26.09 Wk-H: $26.39
- global leader in M2M devices & cloud services, to Report Fourth Quarter and Year End 2013 Results on February 5
(TSX: CCZ) CriticalControl Solutions Corp. $0.50 Wk-H: $0.51
- secure and cost effective document/info solutions via software, outsourced services and optimized processes, ProMonitor License to CNRL
TSX Venture (quote V. and ticker symbol)
(TSXV: FCU) Fission Uranium Corp. $0.69 $0.80 $0.73 $0.87 $1.04 $1.18 $1.42 $1.17 Wk-H: $1.25
- focused on its Patterson Lake South uranium property in Athabasca Basin, Grants Stock Options; Drills First of 90-Hole $20M PLS Program
(TSXV: GPH) Graphite One Resources Inc. $0.115 $0.185 $0.18 Wk-H: $0.185
- focused on its Graphite Creek Property on Alaska's Seward Peninsula, Ups High-Grade Inf. Resource by 41% to 37.68M Tonnes 9.2% Graphite
(TSXV: GWG) Great Western Minerals Group Ltd. $0.13 Wk-H: $0.14
- low-cost high-grade Steenkampskraal Project, Corp. Update; Produces Rare Earth Carbonate From Mini Pilot Plant Test
Sign-up at InvestorsGuru.com (or blog.InvestorsGuru.com) for our Small Cap Stock Observer newsletter, and to set-up your own My Portfolio, My Watchlist & Alerts and News by Email preferences, or quote to comment at our AnyTicker.com Bulletin Boards. Free!