Mid-Day Market Movers focus on above average volume, price action, breakout chart trends and news - posted throughout the day live at the top of InvestorsGuru.com and on our Hot Sheet. Below recaps last week's movers, all prices when posted, week high price Wk-H:, with a brief company description and recent news headlines. Submit any ticker symbol to our Detailed Quote Portal (top-left of all pages) for quotes, java charts, research and news, or to comment/share.
(NYSE: AMD) Advanced Micro Devices Inc. $3.18 $4.23 $4.44 $4.15 $4.15 $4.42 Wk-H: $4.50
- semiconductor co. with groundbreaking APUs powering many computing devices, Details Plans to Deliver 25x Efficiency Gains by 2020
NYSE MKT AMEX
(AMEX: GST) Gastar Exploration Inc. $1.59 $1.97 $2.55 $3.50 $3.94 $4.37 $5.48 $6.38 $7.66 $8.28 Wk-H: $8.95
- focused on U.S. O&G shale plays, to Present at Global Hunter Energy Conf. on June 24; Updates Initial Utica/Point Pleasant Well
(AMEX: TXMD) TherapeuticsMD Inc. $5.04 $5.21 Wk-H: $5.64
- focused on developing healthcare products exclusively for women, to Present at 9th Annual JMP Securities Healthcare Conference on June 24
(AMEX: AUMN)(TSX: AUM) Golden Minerals Co. $0.92 Wk-H: $1.58
- focused on exploration and development projects in Argentina and Mexico, to restart Velardena Mining in Durango state Mexico in July 2014
(NASDAQ: SIRI) Sirius XM Radio Inc. (23 posts since $0.73 in 2010) $3.44 Wk-H: $3.49
- world's largest radio broadcaster by rev. with 25.8M subs., Releases Trailer for Complete & Uncensored Video of "Howard Stern's B-day Bash"
(NASDAQ: MU) Micron Technology Inc. $9.71 $10.04 $22.95 $26.23 $27.32 $31.66 Wk-H: $32.43
- a global leader in adv. semiconductor systems, Crucial DDR4 Server Memory Avail.; Lexar Pro. Workflow Line Expands to Incl. Thunderbolt 2
(NASDAQ: NWBO) Northwest Biotherapeutics Inc. $5.87 $7.80 $8.80 Wk-H: $9.35
- developing DCVax for solid tumor cancers, Named To Two Russell Indexes; Trial Update: 3 Case Studies Show No Live Tumor Cells
(NASDAQ: ETRM) EnteroMedics Inc. $1.36 $1.95 $1.70 Wk-H: $1.85
- developer of medical devices using neuroblocking technology to treat obesity, FDA Adv. Committee Rec.'s VBLOC Vagal Blocking Therapy
(NASDAQ: DARA) DARA BioSciences Inc. $0.765 $1.35 Wk-H: $1.52
- oncology supportive care specialty pharmaceutical, KRN5500 Granted Orphan Drug Designation by FDA for Treatment of Multiple Myeloma
TSX (quote T. and ticker symbol)
(TSX: AYA) Amaya Gaming Group Inc. $5.08 $6.48 $6.95 $8.68 $11.38 $19.00 Wk-H: $20.85
- online, mobile and land-based gaming, Agrees to Acquire Rational Group, Owner of PokerStars & Full Tilt Poker, for $4.9 Billion
TSXV (quote V. and ticker symbol)
(TSXV: MVN) Madalena Energy Inc. $0.33 $0.42 $0.475 $0.59 $0.52 Wk-H: $0.52
- O&G co. with shale & other plays in Argentina & Alberta, Strategic Buy in Argentina Ups Production to 4,900 boe/d & CDN$50M Bought Deal
(TSXV: PHM) Patient Home Monitoring Corp. $0.175 $0.19 $0.31 $0.32 $0.345 Wk-H: $0.36
- consolidating highly fragmented monitoring of chronically ill patients, Acquires Care Medical Partners, Profitable Co. to Up Rev. $13M+/yr.
(TSXV: SRN) Suroco Energy Inc. $0.70 Wk-H: $0.79
- focused on Colombia O&G, Successful Discovery of New Pool With Drilling Quinde-7 Well; Recommends Combining With V.PTA Petroamerica
Sign-up at InvestorsGuru.com (or blog.InvestorsGuru.com) for our Small Cap Stock Observer newsletter, and to set-up your own My Portfolio, My Watchlist & Alerts and News by Email preferences, or quote to comment at our AnyTicker.com Bulletin Boards. Free!